Certification Process Overview
The certification process is open to Partners of digitalSTROM AG and follows 3 phases. Tailor made processes are applied according to the type of product to be certified. Please see Certification Process Types for details.
– Study the following documents:
dS-ready certification overview
dS-ready certification general terms
dS-ready certification price list
– If your product does not meet the requirements for Declaration based Certification: Test proper functionality and interoperability of your device or application with the digitalSTROM System according to the relevant Norms.
2. Application and Testing
– Hand in your Application for Certification form, available under download.
– Provide your device or software application if needed.
– Certification tests will be run upon reception of the certification fees.
– If certification tests are successful, you will will receive a Certificate of Conformity including the right to use and apply the dS-ready logo as specified in the digitalSTROM Certification General Terms and Conditions available under download. Your certified product will be listed on the web page of the digitalSTROM technology community.
– If certification tests are not completed successfully, you will get a list of defects. Feel free to apply for certification again with the modified product.