Developer Days 2015
The sixth edition of the digitalSTROM Developer Days was very successful. More than 65 participants learned about the latest developments made by our partners. Again, we enjoyed an open and pleasant atmosphere.
The first days was packed with presentations: digitalSTROM AG presented the current state and gave some insight into future development. dizmo ag presented their open source contribution ‘digitalSTROM-dizmo’. Thanks for this one !! digitalSTROM partners showed their latest products and research results.
Find the zipped presentations of the developer days 2015 here.
9 teams were working on self-selected the 2nd day:
– Use the dS TINY Development Kit to control a digitalSTROM installation. -> Video
– shade device calibration check and power consumption overview scripts -> Video
– control a digitalSTROM installation using dizmo -> Code
– digitalSTROM controls devices using IRTrans -> Video, Slides, Code
– power metering using a neur.io device -> Video
– vdc motion sensor using a standard webcam -> Video, Code
– using flic buttons to control digitalSTROM -> Video, Code
– support tools monitoring dss availability. -> Video
– integrate Intertechno wireless pushbuttons and wireless actuators into digitalSTROM -> Code
Congratulations to all teams for their hard work and good results!